DECORATIVE WALL WINE RACK : WINE RACK(Mon)
Decorative wall wine rack : Ways to decorate walls.
Decorative Wall Wine Rack
- cosmetic: serving an esthetic rather than a useful purpose; "cosmetic fenders on cars"; "the buildings were utilitarian rather than decorative"
- Serving to make something look more attractive; ornamental
- Relating to decoration
- (decorativeness) an appearance that serves to decorate and make something more attractive
- (Wine racks) A wine cellar is a storage room for wine in bottles or barrels, or more rarely in carboys, amphorae or plastic containers. In an active wine cellar, important factors such as temperature and humidity are maintained by a climate control system.
- A wine rack is a device that stores and organizes wine. Wine racks can be built out of a number of different materials. The size of the rack and the number of bottles it can hold can vary widely.
- First Quench Retailing was the largest independent off-licence retail chain in the UK, with around 1,200 shops operating under several retail brands, though all of which have now been closed. Its head office was based in Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire.
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
. . . only to remember why I put that specific clock in that specific spot when I bought the house five years ago. It was covering an actual outlet high up on the wall (the kind built into 1930s-era houses to power pre-battery clocks). There was some swearing involved because it messes up the "clean" wall. I first considered removing the outlet and patching over it, but that would involve repainting the wall, which I didn't want to do. Then I considered finding some small decorative items to cover it. Then I hit on the idea to take the lemons and make lemonade . . .
I also picked up a piece of aluminum "U" channel at Lowe's. The decorative metal art was designed to hang vertically, so I needed to build a new mounting system (and also hold the piece off the wall far enough to accomodate the lamp cord).
country dining room decor
peace wall decor
movie theater decor
black and white polka dot decorations
decorative wall candle holder
tropical breeze decor
interior wall decor
room decorating color schemes
small office decorating ideas
whimsical wedding decor